Notable Creative Work Experience
As a Choreographer
As a Performer
- I have been regularly doing innovative choreographies of Indian dances, western dances, fusions and medleys since 2013 in Barcelona province where my choreographies have been performed by my students and others at various public and private performances. Since the year 2014 my choreographies are performed in the Grand Festival of Sant Joan Despi (Festa Major) and on World Women’s Day celebrations (Dia de las mujeres) in Sant Joan Despi, Barcelona.
- Choreographed and trained participants for the Dance competition "Hum Pardesi Nach Desi", held in Barcelona, Spain on 6th January, 2013.
- Choreographed a Gujarati Folk Dance at Oriental Film Festival (Nits de Cine Oriental), Vic, Spain in July 2012.
- Choreographed and performed semi-classical dances at Namaste, Barcelona in August, 2012.
- Jointly choreographed a special performance on Evolution of Gujarati Folk Dance, Garba (from its ancient form to its modern version) along with Dr. Uma Anantani, at Gujarati Vishwakosh Trust.
- Choreographed several private ‘Bollywood – Medley’ wedding events since 2004.
- ‘Pagrav’ Dance performance National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA), Mumbai. August, 2010. India
- Several light music and dance shows for ‘Swar-setu’ – a Cultural organization run by Music composers/singers Shyamal-Saumil.
- Choreographed and performed at the principal stage during the first Vibrant Gujarat Festival (International Event organized by the Government of Gujarat).
- Choreographed a Fusion between Bharat Natyam and Kathak at 'Millennium 2000' in Mumbai organized by Divya Jeevan Sangh.
- Choreographed annual show and taught Dance and Drama for the academic year 1998-99 for the Navchetan Primary School. Ahmedabad, India.
As a Performer
- Performed different innovative choreographies of Indian dances along with live workshops for the audience every year on ‘world dance day’, ‘women’s day’ and ‘Festa Major’ a well-known festival of Sant Joan Despi since 2013 till date.
- Performed in Barcelona Kathak Project, in May 2013
- Performed Bharatanatyam as well as Bharatanatyam-Fusion with Modern Dance as an invited performer at the show "Hum Pardesi Nach Desi" held at Barcelona, Spain on 6th January, 2013.
- Performed a fusion of Semi-Classical and Folk Dance at Oriental Film Festival (Nits de Cine Oriental) July 2012, Vic, Spain.
- Given many group as well as solo performances of ‘Bollywood’ dance as well as ‘Bollywood Medley’.
- Acted in the drama ‘Campanadas de la Boda’ - a successful musical drama by the Spanish group, ‘La Cubana’.
- Performed in a show about Evolution of Garba - The Folk Dance of Gujarat, for Gujarati Vishwakosh Trust, Ahmedabad.
- 'Snehotsav’ – A Bollywood Medley August, 2009, Ahmedabad, India.
- SPIN - Performance, 2009, Ahmedabad, India.
- As part of my affiliation with ‘Nritya Bharti’ (Dir. Ms. Elakshi Thakore) as a performer, I performed several Bharat Natyam choreographies and a dance drama ‘Shiv Nrityanjali’ at prestigious venues like Somnath Temple, Gujarat, India. Between 2006 and 2008.
- Shiamak Davar Summer Funk 2008, Ahmedabad, India.
- Shiamak Davar Winter Funk 2007, Ahmedabad, India.
- Performed a fusion between Bharat Natyam and Kathak, at 'Millennium 2000', Mumbai organized by Divya Jeevan Sangh, Mumbai.
- Performed at the principal stage at the first 'Vibrant Gujarat' event, Ahmedabad.
- Since 1997, I have been a part of Pagrav Dance Group, where as a choreographer and a performer I have participated in several ‘Garba’ Shows.
- ‘Urmila – Nrityanatika’ – A dance drama, November 1995, Ahmedabad, India.
- Arangetral, performed after rigorous training of 5 years. June 1994, Ahmedabad, India.
- Performed on Television as a Child Artist on a Children show for Doordarshan. (National TV Channel of India)